Hi has anyone had any problems with fastway couriers service?

Hi I recently had an item I couldnt post with Auspost due to its size so I used Fastway couriers instead.  They said the item wont be delivered without a signature and if no one was home etc they would leave a calling card to arrange redelivery at no extra cost. Anyhow the item was delivered yesterday but the signature left was front door yes thats what the signature was signed on the tracking signed"front door" Now I know i didnt post to anyone by the name of front door,  so I assuming the courier has left it at the door and signed on it himself "front door" getting a bit worried as the buyer hasnt left feedback and it was quite an expensive item and before someone says I could contact the buyer to see of they recieved it think about the pandoras box that could open if they have and are dishonest.  Just after any advice on what to do next.  fastway say the item is covered for up to 1500 dollars on their website but it has conditions and doesnt state what they are. I am very annoyed at their service and the service of other courier post companies Including Auspost it just seems like none of them have any idea of the ins and outs of online trading ie paypal requirements etc. Any help would be appreciated Cheers Tom

View Entire Topic

If anyone has any doubts how bad Fastway are you only need to read any of the 2000+ (yes Two thousand plus) one star terrible reviews on productreview.com.au.     Further reading of how bad they are to work for you only need to do an online search asking that question and you will soon find out why customers (senders and receivers) are so frustrated with this company.   Other couriers like Toll, Ipec and Couriers Please do not have the bad service record of Fastway.  I write this as a very frustraed frequent Ebay buyer who just dreads it when something is sent Fastway. I now question sellers before I buy as to which Courier they use.