buyer said I sent wrong item

has anyone had a problem with a  buyer saying that he got the complete wrong item, and putting in return item case, with photos which i checked it looks like the item is not new, so i am fighting it with ebay, i too sent evidence of photos and receipts, and sellers policy says that cases can have photos etc for proof, and ebay says that it is not valid that photos could be doctored up, i explained to them it can both ways, but i have sold another 2 of the items on ebay which he received, he has bought 3 items on, and i have 550 feedbacks on my account, anyone help me on this matter, or had the same experience.

View Entire Topic

What is the buyer saying is wrong with it? As already mentioned, some buyers will do a switcheroo and try to return an old or broken item. The problem you have is proving that's what they've done. As you've used the same listing to sell multiples of the same item, it could be hard to prove as the photo in the listing they bought from wasn't of the actual item they bought.

However, if they send the item back and it's not the one you sent, whether it be old or broken, then you can tell them that they have sent the wrong one back. If they become insistant, tell them you will lodge a report with ACORN as they are trying to defraud you. They are the online fraud police. You may find they suddenly realise they did get what they paid for afterall.