Interstate buyer has bought,paid PayPal a pick up only item,wants to send a courier to collect.

On my selling ID - An interstate buyer has bought a pick up only item (no postage or freight options were offered) & paid with PayPal & now wants to send a courier to collect. Did not ask if this was okay before buying & paying. Due to work & family committments I cannot be at home waiting for a courier, pick up times have always been mutually agreed.  The item is fragile & will not be packed for a courier. Do I just refund their payment? If they leave negative can it be removed? 

View Entire Topic

Yes you should just refund thier payment, and probably yes, if they leave a neg call ebay (dont email) and ask for it to be removed on the grounds that the item was for pick up only and the buyer purchased from another state and expected to be able to courier without asking you first. If at first you get a knock back, ask to speak to a supervisor. Having a buyer purchase against your terms is grounds to have a neg FB removed. And make sure you add this buyer to your BBL so they cant do it again.