wWhat happens if after refund buyer ignores cancellation request

I just want to get advice re a buyer who claimed non delivery of item sold for $16 + $5 postage. I offer postage with tracking but most buyers refuse to pay the extra.

The lady has waited for just over 2 weeks for the item which I think was far and reasonable of her.  In emails to me she has claimed that I am scamming her. 

Why she thinks I would scam her over the price of a charm that sold for $16 bewilders me when other I have sold for much more have arrived.

I have fully refunded her (this morning) via Paypal ($21), she keeps saying that this has never happened before and I get the impression that she is going to be very difficult about cancellation of transaction so that I can get refund from Ebay.

Why do I as a seller lose out on the price of the charm, cost of postage etc and then the fees.

I don't know what else I can do to make the buyer happy.

I know she still has time to agree to the cancellation but the lady just seems vindictive with the insinuations about the non arrival of her package.

UPDATE:  The lady has agreed to the cancellation so hopefully no negtive feedback will occur. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)