0 Quantity

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if you have 0 quantity in your store listings how long will they remain there ????

I do seem to have a listing that has gone missing. This listing has disappeared twice now, not sure why.

I am going away for a while and want to take some stock (best sellers) with me, but mark the rest of the stock as 0

Any hints or tips ????

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

0 Quantity

Here you are,

http://announcements.ebay.com/2014/12/sellers-new-out-of-stock-option-helps-protect-your-hard-earned...

• On any Good ‘Til Cancelled listing that has a quantity of zero for the entire 30-day billing period over 3 consecutive 30-day billing periods, eBay will end the listing on your behalf

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

0 Quantity

I think its stay for 90 days and will ended itself if you haven't re-stock within that time frame. 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

0 Quantity

I have a few listings at 0 stock in my store. 

The last sale on one of them was in January.

None have been removed as far as I can tell.

I'm looking at doing something similar when away.

It would be so good to be able to nominate listings to put into "holiday" mode.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

0 Quantity

Here you are,

http://announcements.ebay.com/2014/12/sellers-new-out-of-stock-option-helps-protect-your-hard-earned...

• On any Good ‘Til Cancelled listing that has a quantity of zero for the entire 30-day billing period over 3 consecutive 30-day billing periods, eBay will end the listing on your behalf
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

0 Quantity

We have multi-variation listings where a particular size or colour might be out of stock.

In this case they don't end the entire listing after 90-days nor do they take down the particulat variation that has reached ZERO.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

0 Quantity

@clarry100 wrote:

We have multi-variation listings where a particular size or colour might be out of stock.

In this case they don't end the entire listing after 90-days nor do they take down the particulat variation that has reached ZERO.

It will only end if the listing is completely Zero, if some of the colours / Sizes in Multi-variation listing still avialable, then it not gonna end as it is not all Zero.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

0 Quantity

Thanks, everyone, now I know why 1 disappeared.Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply