1000 extra Auction or Fixed Price listings

It seems like the stars have finally aligned, or eBay's bots listened to my endless moaning and whinging on the forum. 🙂

Anyway, I just logged in to relist my items and noticed this sitting on top of my four remaining free listings, waiting for me to take up on the offer:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103392

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Thank you a million Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

got the offer too but still no free relists when relisting my items that were not auto relisted. so i have to manually relist every 7 days till the offer ends.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

The offer only goes for 4 days, so be careful you don't relist too many when it finishes. Why not list your auctions as 1 day auctions for the 4 days? When they end tomorrow night, bulk relist them. Then on the last night relist them back to the normal duration. 1 day auctions grab the buyers who search using ending soonest and newly listed.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

acenyg
Community Member

It worked!! It's a miracle! Thank you so much for sharing! 🙂

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

eBay's no-3-free-relists/no-saved-drafts shenanigans are back in full force this morning. Hopefully it fixes itself before the 1000 run out.
Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

They are showing up on mine. Did you try clearing your cache out?

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Didn't need to, it had fixed itself a few hours after I posted.
Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Often it does that too. I find if I revise using the app it often shows up. Otherwise I leave a note under the offending ones and go back and revise before they're due to end.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

I'm sure the no-relist bug is more of a "screw you, pay us to relist" from eBay than an actual bug, which is why they never bother fixing it. It can't just randomly happen out of the blue like that. I just listed two items, and the third and remainder lost the relist option again so they're going to sit in my saved drafts until tonight. I'm sure a teenager could program this site better than the current paid "professionals" they have.
Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Same here 'tippy'.   I think it's just a glitch that rights itself after a while.

On the occasions that it happens to me, I keep a note of the items and just go back later on and it's okay.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply