3 free auto relists are back but how do you tick the box if Turbo Lister or bulk relisted nowadays

Hi I never got this tick box option before, read about it on the forums, thought I may perhaps have qualified on my other id which has lower + feedback but didn't.  now I see it as an option on the odd listing.

I understand the feature disappeared for a while and read how it wasn't showing on turbo lister or when bulk relisting, that the best option was to go in and manually revise to tick the auto relist 3x box for free.  I have not added any sub heading.

Now this feature is avail for me too, is there a quicker way - eg with turbo lister or bulk relisting to activate this please?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

3 free auto relists are back but how do you tick the box if Turbo Lister or bulk relisted nowadays

Dunno about TL, but for those that don't use it, it's a case of manually revising each one.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Are you listing on the USA site?

I list a few items on ebay.com and I get free auto relists there.

image host
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
I must concur with ILMS. You need to revise each listing manually. It would surely be a simple matter to add this feature to the bulk relister but for some obscure reason, eBay have chosen not to. Or far more likely, they've no idea how to.
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I have never seen the auto relist 3 freebies function. I have looked plenty of times on my private account that just uses the 40 monthly freebies as both auction and BINS. Is it only available to some members ???         

Judging by the OP,s comments he is seeing it on some listings and not others. I have never been able to find the feature. Any help appreciated.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

ha ha CQ Tech, agreed to both your conclusions!

kopenhagen its on the aus site.

chameleon, I've never had the option before, usually because I use turbo lister or bulk relist and its not showing as an option when using those tools.

If you list the odd item over the last week it seems to appear just before the submit button, I noticed when I first went in to revise something.  but before I never seemed to quality for thes 3 auto relists- which given the lack of "free listings" frequency and lack of sales is most appreciated.

another question I was going to post separately but should perhaps ask you fellow posters as you're the familiar ids who usually respond to my queries - is there a link to disc boards on the mobile ebay ap, if so where - I cannot find it.  would be keen to know as I'm in the process of upgrading my computer which is not proving easy and I have been checking in on my iphone.  thanks

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

whoops apologies for the confusion, I am both lotsamagsnbags and onekiwi0 - I responded when I had my other id open.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

I have never seen the auto relist 3 freebies function. I have looked plenty of times on my private account that just uses the 40 monthly freebies as both auction and BINS. Is it only available to some members ???         

Judging by the OP,s comments he is seeing it on some listings and not others. I have never been able to find the feature. Any help appreciated.

It comes up when you revise a listing,(once you've clicked Continue at the bottom of the first page it comes up

on the bottom of the second page,).

Three free.PNG

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for the screenshot go-tazz. I just tried revising a listing and its definately not there for me. I have never seen what you have on your screen.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

When I was relisting items that have gone through the 3 free auto relists many times, I wasn't getting it anymore.

I have just listed some new items using new listings as opposed to templates and now I have the 3 free relists again. 

image host
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply