3 free relists checkbox disappeared again

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since this afternoon my 3 auto free relists checkbox has disappeared again on both my selling IDs

i have even checked my listings which i know i have ticked the box a few days ago and the box is gone on that too

anyone else notice this? last time it did this it went away for a few days then came back

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

My experience is checking back in an hour or, at worst, next day finds the box magically appearing. Also, if it's down, it's down, regardless of the initial listing time/date.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Yes, it's a regular occurence for me.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

You have probably sold too much now. I have never had the 3 free relists and ebay tell me it is only for newer sellers. Once you reach a 'magic' unknown to anyone quantity you can not have them

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

My experience is checking back in an hour or, at worst, next day finds the box magically appearing. Also, if it's down, it's down, regardless of the initial listing time/date.

What do you believe the magic number to be? Anecdotally, its 100 items and $US12k pa. I run 500 items and $US4k and get them.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Now that makes me sad I do not get them and never had

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

What do you believe the magic number to be? Anecdotally, its 100 items and $US12k pa. I run 500 items and $US4k and get them.

My private account sells around $12k Aust. (  thats around $15 k U.S isnt it ? ) . I only use the 40 monthly free listings plus whatever 100 freebie links appear on the boards on this account so no permanent listings. It has never received the 3 free relists.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I have a feeling that these 3 free relists have been terminated as I always got them and now there are no more,it's just another thing that ebay has done to try too get rid of the small sellers.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply