4 more negatives ... I've had enough.

Yep .... 4 more neg's for item not recieved.

I have been selling on Ebay for 11yrs and have never been treated this way before.

I have never been rude to anyone, let alone extremely rude.

How can I been rude to someone when there has been no communication, therefore, how can I refuse a refund.

The items were purchased on the 1st October.  

I recieved an email from paypal saying the buyer tried to open a dispute but  they were told they hadn't filed within the required timeframe.

I checked my feedback and wham...they lashed out on me.

I have contacted ebay about this and my previous neg and they said there is nothng they can do basically.

I have contacted the buyer and was still pleasant and helpful. No response yet.

I am working on building up my business on Etsy and quicksales. I've had enough of this place and the new rules that can allow this sort of thing to happen. 

Not happy 

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Are they in Qld??
Message 2 of 47
Latest reply

Yes, they are in QLD

Message 3 of 47
Latest reply

Deep breath....check out the other threads on postage to Qld and lack of receipt....there are problems with sorting centres there....I have had 10 items 'not received' this year - ALL TO QLD! You could contact Australia Post & question them....I feel your pain 😞
Message 4 of 47
Latest reply

I'm in qld. They are currently implementing new technology at the sorting centre this week. I've had some major delays on parcels leaving ....sitting in the sorting centre for one week plus, hopefully new technology will fix things, somehow I've avoided any negs or nasty buyers.
Message 5 of 47
Latest reply

@prettypaperprints-2011 wrote:

How can I been rude to someone when there has been no communication, therefore, how can I refuse a refund.

What's the buyer's other FB left for others look like? I'm just curious to know if they have left the same comment for anyone else as it doesn't sound like it applies to your transactions - I had a buyer a couple of months ago leave me a pos. that said one of their items arrived broken, which was highly unusual (almost impossible) for the type of items they bought, and when I checked their FB left for others, they had left the same positive comment for about the last 20 sellers or so, after leaving it as a neut for one seller a few months prior. 

On the off-chance the FB was left in error and you can get the buyer to co-operate, you may be able to get eBay to remove it.

EDIT: Just realised it's probably more likely they thought you were responsible for refusing a refund via PayPal, so my comments are probably a bit off base. 

Message 6 of 47
Latest reply

I was about to mention the same as digi.

Many ebayers think they are involved with the seller not knowing they are only using the ebay or PayPal automated system.

I see it time and time again. 

Based on what parties says in the above post, the items may still turn up and feedback can be revised.

I would perhaps google and get some info on the delays to copy n paste to those buyers in a message.

image host
Message 7 of 47
Latest reply

I don't really have anything to offer apart from my sympathies. That really sucks roosters. If you can't get them removed and you decide to reply to their feedback, name them in your reply so we can all see who they are.

Hopefully it all works out for you.

Message 8 of 47
Latest reply

Thankyou all. I have copied and emailed info to them about some of the problems happening with the postal service, but still waiting to hear back.

I was thinking too, that it may have been because paypal said no to the refund, and I explained to the customer that that process is nothing to do with me and that I would be happy to give a refund or store credit if they want some Christmas items. They only had to email me. 

Also, as I hadn't communicated with the buyer, who did and were they the ones extremely rude and got them all riled up...as it wasn't me. 

I'm not holding my breath though. The previous negative, same thing, item not recieved. I emailed the buyer and explained all of the above and nothing no response... just ignores me. It was also to QLD.

My PO told me today that even where I live there are quite a few Ebay sellers closing their stores or are about to. They have had enough as well.

It just seems their is no support from ebay, paypal or Aussie post. We are on our own to fight off the mob so to speak. None of them will take the blame for this mess we sellers have to put up with.

I am putting my store on holidays for a few days to think things through and see if I feel like continuing with ebay or not.

Thanks all

Message 9 of 47
Latest reply

I had a return letter returned from NSW, 2mths and 3 weeks from when it was posted from me.

I replaced the item, as it was my fault, had 5 instead of 3 street address, but the lady didn't know her neighbour.

I just want to know where the hell it has been. Holidaying somewhere.

one of the reasons I always have my return address.

I am also with QS and just trying Esty, but both dead as a dodo.

Message 10 of 47
Latest reply