500 free listings for non stores sellers starts today

Hi guys check you selling page, down the bottom where it tells you how many listings left, you may find a new 500 . Just click onto it, don't need a link.

I was just checking how many I had left, and found it. Happy selling.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

@justajunk wrote:

Link, for what it's worth: http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103464

Thanks.

This link works on non-stores ONLY even if you did not get the email invitation.

Try it!!

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

It doesn't say anywhere that it's not available for stores though

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

No good for me either haven't had any offers for months.

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

fab to get free listings to relist my unsold 650 items (on 2 ids) , and yes I appreciate it for this reason

However no-one is buying off ebay so I wonder what is the point of spending time listing...

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

Maybe you should qualify your statement.

Nobody might be buying from you.

I am still making sales, albeit at a lesser rate than usual, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time and money listing.

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

I never get the offer on this account 😰😰😰😰😰😰...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

@lotsamagsnbags wrote:

fab to get free listings to relist my unsold 650 items (on 2 ids) , and yes I appreciate it for this reason

However no-one is buying off ebay so I wonder what is the point of spending time listing...

Really? Tell that to my buyers as I think they must have missed the email saying no-one was buying. No problems here.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

davewil I'm jealous! 

seriously the majority of ebayers I have spoken/emailed are not making many if any sales, I have had much more luck recently on facebook groups and no fees....

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

u and dave must be the lucky ones tippy

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

@onekiwi0 wrote:

davewil I'm jealous! 

seriously the majority of ebayers I have spoken/emailed are not making many if any sales, I have had much more luck recently on facebook groups and no fees....

Dave noted in his post that he was "still making sales, alabiet less than usual ".  This is similar to my experience.  Still making a few sales, but for me things have slowed dramaticaly.in the last week or so.

There where some technical issues on the weekend with many buyers not able to log into ebay. This follows a week or two of foreign language and price, site issues. I was making very good sales until the gremlins struck, but it seems to have put my buyers off recently.  I am hanging my hopes on one red hot item I listed on the private account that looks like getting me out of jail this week. ( 15 watchers in 24 hours )

I purchased it for $30 on Sunday morning and have listed it with a starting bid of $500. Nice to win one now and again.    Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply