5000 FREE LISTINGS

Hi Everyone

I`ve been getting these 5000 FREE LISTINGS for the past couple of months, so I use them to list my cheap items. Just wanted to find out, since they become avalaible at about the same time each month, and last months listings will finish during the free listing period this month, can I just "relist" the items that didn`t sell ? Or do I need to re-do them again. I thought I read it doesn`t include relisting or Good Til Cancelled, that normal fees will be charged for those even if done during the free period, now I can`t find where I read it

Thanks guys

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

5000 FREE LISTINGS

If the Free Listings are offered again you can use Relist for any ended listings or you can end any active listings during the promotional period and relist for no charge. That's what we've done for the last few months. Hopefully there's another offer this month.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

5000 FREE LISTINGS

Here's the blurb about the last 5000 offer.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1180

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

5000 FREE LISTINGS

Hey!

I'd love some free listings! Unfortunately I've used all 40 of mine and now have to pay for every single item I put up!

I tried to click on your link, but access denied came up on my scream.

Are you a store or how come you get it and I can't?

Thanks

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

5000 FREE LISTINGS

Probably because that offer was available 7 1/2 months ago. So the link is probably broken by now.

Also, when we do get the freebies, they're sometimes given only to selected members. No one (to my knowledge) has worked out the selection process, it just seems to be a randomly generated thing.

However, sometimes, the links do work for those that didn't receive the offer, but in this case, even if the above link did still work, that particular promotion ended over 7 months ago.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

5000 FREE LISTINGS

And multi thousand listings are almost ALWAYS for store holders.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

5000 FREE LISTINGS

being new, just wait patiently for your extra free listings, my 40 are nearly used up, but NO WAY am I going to pay them $1.60 per listing .

If we don't get any, well I can have a good rest from listing, selling, wrapping.  

I don't have enought to open a store, just detashing . 

If you don't have a store, you will not get the 5,000. Happy selling everyone.Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

5000 FREE LISTINGS

$1.50

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

5000 FREE LISTINGS

$1.60 auction with a BIN  option.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply