A LITTLE XMAS PRESSY FOR ME !!!!!

Not willing to ask Santa was he stopping by my house, (knowing l may have slipped off his Good List this year), l thought l might Buy myself a little something, so here it is or it was, item # 261674171973

Nice enough, should do the job, then l thought, what have l been told over and over and over again, before ypu press the BUY IT NOW  Button, just check there Feedback, WELL,  WOW, er l mean real WOW, smack me with your Naughty Stick, do not just look at the amount of Neg's, read what they are for.

You have got to be joking, l mos just give my money to St. Vinnies, not that l do not give.

For so long we have been warned about to FLOOD OF ASIAN cheap items coming our way.  Now l see why. I found a Seller in Suburban Melbourne who has a new one made to Aust. TV Signal Requirements.  Spent my money here, paid more, BUT it is coming from across the Border, Aussie 12 month Real Guarantee, and good old fashioned Aussie Service.

Keep sailing past here cheap Chinese Junk.  What do others think ???? 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Dear friend, Communication. Blah blah blah. hahahahahahaha I wanna know how ebay even allow this ? I know, coz they don't give a rats.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

won't guys like this get screwed by the money back garanteeeeeeee!

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

report them to ebay if not in the location they have listed.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Personally, I would like to see all these BOGUS Sellers erased from ebay. TOTALLY.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Dear friend, communication can solve everything,pls make a contaction first.

Lol thanks for the laugh at their feedback responses, when I first read the above without my glasses on I thought they wanted the buyer to have contractionsWoman LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

My Contractions.

PJ, That was what l was having as l was reading the horrendous comments in the Feedback, posted against them.  Just as well l remembered all that, you have said, sheeps, cq_tech, lyndal, and many others. Buy Local, or a B&M Store. Overseas Seller's 100% Guarantee, is not worth the Rice Paper, it is written on. cheers all.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

What is the matter, they have only over 150 negatives....lol. Like the battery set I bought that exploded, I did not check the feedbacks, only went by the 98+%, and then found they have over 5,500 neagatives AND THAT IS NOT COUNTING THE NEUTRALS in the last 12 months!! Is this a record or has someone found someone with more?? Maybe should start a new thread as everyone in Oz is worried about getting 1, yet if you are in Hong Kong seems ebay do not care

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

If l did not know better, (ford),  l might just think that ebay turn a blind eye to anything in China !!!!!!!    Do not want to upset the Billions of Chinese Seller's in our New Free Open Trading Agreement.          

" Thank Mr.Tony Abbott MP "

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

exactly correct. Ebay do J S about the Chinese Sellers coz they are the ones holding this joke up. For how long though ???

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply