AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

Have the automatic 3 free listings disappeared again? usually comes with the 40 free lisitngs every month.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

I relisted some last night and they had the 3 free relists
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

Spoke to customer service and was informed that the 3 free automatic listings are now not given to POWER SELLERS.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

@scubadiver00 wrote:

Spoke to customer service and was informed that the 3 free automatic listings are now not given to POWER SELLERS.

I'm a powerseller in another guise and, as of 1900 this evening, they were still available.

CS is an underpaid person in Manilla reading from a cheatsheet.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

I am also still getting free relists as of about half an hour ago. They do disappear sporadically. I find if I got back later on or the next day and revise, they show up again.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

Darn you ebay,I haven't received any 3 free relists for a very long time and their reason was because I'm a power seller,so how come other power sellers are still receiving them??

Is ebay tossing a coin heads you win,tails I loose?

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

Try clearing out your browser cache and cookies. I read on here that its worked for some people. 

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

Always do that and it doesn't make any difference

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

Hey just received the reason why I don't receive the free listings from ebay and yes it's because I'm a power seller,they are only for new sellers and casual sellers I've been told.

Apparently once a seller sells more than 100 sales or $12000 in a year they then will not receive the 3 free relists.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

AUTOMATIC FREE LISTINGS

@collect247 wrote:

Apparently once a seller sells more than 100 sales or $12000 in a year they then will not receive the 3 free relists.

I'm a power seller (whatever that means) and I am sure I have sold more than 100 items in the last year - but made nowhere near $12K - and I still get the free relists, although I haven't tried this month yet. But certainly last month I was getting them.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply