Active Content Switch Off / External Interface

Hello

I am currently rejigging my store for the active content switch off. Currently my store is one massive mess and Slowly getting it correct so if you look at it expect a bit of a mess links dont work etc.

My question however is this - I am looking at using an external program seperate from my website ( I dont like linking my site and ebay for loads of reasons too many to list here) which manages the listings and pushes new ones and allows me to manage other ones which is built in wordpress. This has been offered to me by someone I know who I have worked with for a few years. I asked him if the program was authorised by ebay and he was a bit vague in this regards. I was going to call ebay and ask them if this was legit but frankly I dont trust any response I would get on this topic from an ebay rep. SO my question - is hosting all your listings on a third party platform and managing them and changes etc off ebay allowed on any platform or does it need some kind of ebay seal of approval. I could only see stuff about website integration partners when I read the ebay sphiel which is not really this. Its just a wordpress backend interface.

??If this makes sense I look forward to any replies. ??!!

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0