Add catalogue product details not Working

Hi

Have had a lot of problems with adding the catelogue product details for new listings since last week starting arround 13th Oct. I  usually do a few at a time by finishing some draft templates in selling manger pro in teh table format but when I try to do it get one of two results

Either

1) Page Not Responding (see below for copy of the message). This seems to be the most frequent result

2) Catalogue item does come up but when you select it is doesnt work and update the listing with the product details simply sedning you back to the start.

Have tried dozens of times using different computers and browsers

I contacted ebay a few days ago and after trying clearing the browser cache etc (which didn't work) they said they would some back to me but havent as yet. 

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so have they found a way to fix or get arround it

Thanks

boxofficefilms

Page Not Responding 

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:
  • Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
  • Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.
If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Its been hit and miss for me to using catalogue for book listings, same kind of issues that you are having. Have no idea why its easy to use some times and won't work at other times

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks its still not fixed got this response a few days ago.      

Follow up email about Product Catalogue. SR# 1-89742923632
To:boxofficefilms
Sent:21-Oct-16 12:43

eBay
Follow up email about Product Catalogue. SR# 1-89742923632

Dear boxofficefilms,

This is a follow up email about your call regarding issue with bulk listing tool showing page not responding in find product catalogue.

I'm still waiting for our technical team's response. I will update your once I got an answer from them. For a mean time you can list your item individually.

Sincerely,

Yzsa G.

eBay Customer Support

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply