Am I thinking too deep??

Hello all(;

I am selling ladies stuff, mainly lingerie and I have been received some messages from buyers that I think it should not be sending to me for example, some would says,

" I need something that looks sexy when we have sex, do you have something like that"

or "Have you wear this yourself, is it comfortable"

or some will tried to pick up Pearl G-string for GF as want to make sure it will looks nice on her bla bla bla.....

I normaly ignore message like this and sometimes reply them but at the end, I use the man's name like ...Regards, MIKE.... to just let them know that the seller is a man, not someone that can wear the item and send you the photo....

Last night I received this one...

"hi i wana buy these gstrings for my gf is it possible to get pic of what they look like on"

For eBay item number: 171294060600

I personally think, the listing have shown enough pictures for what the items looks like.... I think this buyer intend is something else more that buying the items....

Could you PLEASE let me know if I may crazy and thinking to deep about this? as if it normal to have messages like this from buyers, then I will stop thinking the way I was.....

Ps. I used to sell these stuff on Gumtree and my mistake was put my mobile number for buyers to contact and I got 2 ABNORMAL scary phone calls from sick men so I give up selling there....or because of this reasons that making me crazy and think too far about the messages from ebay buyers??

Please let me know if anyone been there((; Thanks in advance ,,,, Much appriciated...

Sorry about my english.... I try my best ((;

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Am I thinking too deep??

There is a lot of perverts out there and there will always be those that do just what you are receiving.

There is a report this message button at the top of the message, click on that and report them to ebay.

ebay may not do anything but at least you will have done what you can.

Other than that just ignore them and feel sorry for them that their lives are so dull they have to resort to filth to make them feel good.

Do not respond to them at all.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

Thanks so much for your reply, u made me feel better that I am not crazy and thinking too far about this.... and yes, I will not reply to this buyers .... Thanks again (((;

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

'Regards Mike', i like that, when i don't want to respond to stupid questions i do the same thing ' regards Debbie" ha ha.

I would answer there questions, but when they want to see you wearing item's, a simple NO.or it's against health laws to wear

undergarments that we are selling, kind regards Mike.

Or i'm a 60 year old man with a very hairy body (that may turn some guys on) and  i don't do the clothing justice when i wear them.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

"Or i'm a 60 year old man with a very hairy body (that may turn some guys on) and  i don't do the clothing justice when i wear them"

Lol.... u made me laugh .... Thanks so much ((;

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

Hi, just don't put up with any rubbish.Smiley Happy

Oh, and NO pick up.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

Find a big teddy bear, and take a photo of them on it.  Then when someone asks for a photo, just send that as your standard reply.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

Teddy on a bear!!

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

that is a great idea.... Thanks ((;

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

Could also say you are male, size XXXXL and the items don't fit you!.. but best to ignore them (weirdo's).

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply