And so it begins :(

Yep ... it has started for me Smiley Sad  I have just received a negative ..... the 1st in over 4 years.

It was for a $3.00 sale !!!!

This seller never even contacted me to say it hadn't arrive. 

I never had the chance to offer a refund, replace the items or give a store credit.

Just WHAM, out of the blue, hit me with the neg.

I emailed the customer, nicely, to ask what else I could do as I didn't know they hadn't received it. But, thet are ignoring me...no reply back.

Ebay won't do anything as it is not against feedback policy. 

It was a large letter, so no tracking

Just miss the way ebay used to be 😞

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Put your head on my shoulder.

I am still 'gobsmacked' - the other day I was told - wait for it.

This was from someone I know.

'Good manners are soo old fashioned'.

Blocked from my Christmas Card List.

You'll live - they are out there.

Robot Sad

Message 2 of 34
Latest reply

And as a seller there is nothing you can do.  It is so unfair.  😞

Message 3 of 34
Latest reply

Sorry to hear of your plight.

However I'm not so sure that it is eBay as such.

I think it is the Nablos(let the mods deal with that one if they speak Romisch) that are trading on the site.

We have a country pub & even some of our staff don,t give a s..t when it comes to service,courtesy & a willingness to accept responsibilty for the own actions or the impact their lack of respect has on others.

IMO......"Anti Social Media" has a lot to answer for !!!

Message 4 of 34
Latest reply

It is very unfair and so sad there are people out there like that.

You work so hard all these years, to make ebay and customers happy and get no support in return.

I cannot control what Aussie post to with the mail I post 😞

Message 5 of 34
Latest reply

Do you think ebay have sent out a letter to all buyers... ( those that do not sell also, as that would let the cat out of the bag),

to ensure they leave negative feedback for buyers if not perfectly happy.. I have had some close calls lately, something is going on with the buyers... they have become the enemy, its like a them versus us thing happening, instead of part of the community that was here before, that allowed mistakes, and trust and friendly resolution.. there is hostility and suspicion. What is going on!

Message 6 of 34
Latest reply

Its so unfair. Once upon a time we hated negative feedback because it was bad for our reputation, and usually untrue, but a good reply was all it took to let it go..

Now a negative feedback means a possible loss of livelihood.

Oh to go back to those days which seemed so tough, what bliss!

Message 7 of 34
Latest reply

Nothing will change my negative feedback but I have refunded them the cost of the item, but not postage.

I included the following message with the paypa refund and will see how it goes. I will at least try to stand up to them somehow.

Refund is for items purchased.

I do not refund postage costs, as I don't have it ...Australia post have it.

They lost the letter.

I suggest you make a claim to them to get your postage costs back.

Thankyou

Message 8 of 34
Latest reply

Well done I like that,you can reply to there feedback perhaps saying would have been nice to be told didn't receive item before leaving neg feedback,at least buyers will be aware it wasn't your fault.I had a buyer leave neutral feedback saying not to deal with me as I was abusive when all I had asked was when was she going to pay.There is just no pleasing some people but I do believe most buyers are genuine.Take heart she is in the minority.

Message 9 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks everyone. I hope you go to my feedback and see the person. At least that way, you can block them if you choose.

Even their ID is threatening to me.

I will be leaving a response to the neg, but just waiting to calm down. We aren't given a lot of words to say and I want to use them to my best advantage

Cheers 🙂

Message 10 of 34
Latest reply