Answers to some of your Seller Release questions

Hi everyone.

We have read the posts you made about yesterday’s Seller Release and have done our best to answer some of the most common questions. We've posted it as a new thread in the eBay News & Information Board. I will ask the mods if they could move all the threads on this topic into that Board so that we can continue to hear what you need to know. If you have more questions, please make sure you post them there.

Joanna_Oz

The eBay Team

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

So, based upon your silence, NO ANSWERS, as often, plainly misleading that title, Joanna, dear...

Now, please, allow me a short comment:

Again and again, instead of slashing sellers with FEES after FEES, eBay you need to invest into your business instead of lining the pockets of your senior management and shareholders (i.e. adjust your systems to cope with the DST winter time change when we are listing 10 days or less prior to that change -who knows when auction will end??? Certainly not the potential bidders, or so they tell me...- , your lack of flexibility in the 2nd chance auction -can be offered only once-, impossibility there is at discounting an invoice by more than the advertised postage costs (!), the impossibility to send more than one 2nd chance offer at a time -as used to be the case, I understand why they removed that possibility but IT IS INTERFERING WITH the BUYER/SELLER'S dealings, eBay....-, the impossibility to change the price of an item -below last bid amount- at 2nd chance offer, impossibility of liaising in an efficient manner with potential buyers -plainly and purely censored if 'wrong' word, symbol is detected by eBay systems-, prohibiting the use of email and telephone addresses in mail between eBayers (!), etc, etc.... )

Not only are you stealing from us but you are also manipulating our dealings eBay rather than adopting a positive,objective and pro-dynamic approach to our dealings, you impede our transactions, our communication, eBay, for one single reason: YOUR GREED, YOUR PARANIOA WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR THINKING THAT YOU COULD EVEN MISS OUT ON THE PROCEEDS OF A TRANSACTION, YOU ARE FEELING SOOOOO UNSECURE, EBAY, IT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A MONSTER WITH THAT OTHER MONSTER YOU CREATED BY THE NAME of 'eBay' ...

Message 11 of 40
Latest reply

and you, little vegemites of eBayers, do not forget to sign that petition if you agree with us sellers who are being shafted by eBay:

Petition https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/ebay-com-au-review-exorbitant-fvf-on-items-and-postage-as-you...

Message 12 of 40
Latest reply

you sent all sellers an email re money grab fees but did you send email to the millions of buyers as well to let them know that its not sellers ripping off buyers with higher postage cost its ebay that is forcing buyers to pay more so sellers can give more in fees. I bet a million to one that not one buyer who dont sell. didnt get an message to state we at ebay are wanting more fees for a service we have not supplied & will have no part in suppling but wishing to take avantage of so we at ebay can drain every single dime we can before our company sinks as we have gone to far now and cant stop the flooding. 

Message 14 of 40
Latest reply

Well then, somebody should post on the buyers board.... at least a small amount will know....

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 15 of 40
Latest reply

this is grossly unfair to all  the aged / disabled pensioner  sellers- (us) who are just trying to add a bitt to their sad pension !!! Can anyone tell me the other site to sell on---just cannot afford this one now !!

Message 16 of 40
Latest reply

You expect to get special dispensation?

Message 17 of 40
Latest reply

No--just speaking about one section of the community who will be affected !!
Message 18 of 40
Latest reply

I really don't want to be discriminated against so I can pay more than a pensioner. I have enough of my own boo hoo stories too. Cheers.
Message 19 of 40
Latest reply

the fact that trolls are trying to promote another site in these forums says a lot about how much traffic the alternative must get - zilch!

Reading the forums over there is like reading a boohoo story every day with people going to all thr trouble of listing great items only to have them languish in a never never land of no peeps on seats.

We may have to pay higher fees on the sales we have here which nobody would like other than the CEO and shareholders, but it's better than paying lower fees on no sales at all.

Message 20 of 40
Latest reply