Any links to free listings? Have lost my automatic 3 free listing feature :(

Needed to list my items.... can anyone post a link for 100 free listings? thanks

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

If there were free listings available the link would have been posted already. Links normally get posted Tuesday or Wednesday so best to keep an eye on the forums. There was one 2 weeks ago so will probably be a few weeks until the next one.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

utebns
Community Member
They come on the second weekend of every month, there not due untill next weekend if they even decide to give them out.
Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

@utebns wrote:
They come on the second weekend of every month, there not due untill next weekend if they even decide to give them out.

That would be at the earliest. They gave out 2 lots in 2 weeks so they may not give them for another month after that or even 6 weeks. I don't become dependant on them because they could stop them at any time. The 40 free a month weren't enough for my needs , so I opened a new account. 

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

You've used all your free 40 allocation in 2 days?

Maybe you should look into opening a store.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

I don't know if it helps, but I seem to always get a monthly allowance of free listings?

On this current account I get my limits as follows:

Selling amount limit = $10,000

Number of items limit = 290 items

They seem to ajdust this monthly.

On my other account, I get 430 items also with $10,000 limit, which ever comes first.

So I don't pay for any listings, just the final value fee of 9.9%

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Yes I have a limit of 1500 items and $75000 but I only get 40 free listings per month just like everyone else.

You do pay for every listing per month that you list after the 40th listing so you need to check your invoices as what you are stating is incorrect.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Hey Crow,

You got me all scared as we're running our eBay listing at a very minimal margin.

I just double checked including the monthly invoices, but I honestly still am getting free insertion listings. Double checked all the fees as well. I still only pay the final value fees.

Everytime I list/relist, it eBay will tell me the insertion fees, and every time it tells me: $0.00.

I don't know why eBay is being biased. As I am starting to sell quite a fair bit, and until they start charging insertion fees, then I'll probably use the Store manager type of account.

So just as an example of what I've got from eBay last month:

Total sales last month:

$540

eBay invoice: $53.46

It does say I've got promotional listing fees discounted: $4.50 though. Maybe it's because I use the variation style of listing? And they just go based on the actual listing rather than the quantity/items?

I do apologise for the confusion and the possible misleading information!

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Is that $0.00 even after the 40th listing?

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Yes I understand that you are selling with BIN and you have x amount of items in the one listing,but if you say listed 40 listings with x amount of items then that's fine which looks like you're doing it that way.

But if you decided to list 41 listings then that would be charged for so yes I can now see how that's possible.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply