Aria charts?...

qball28
Community Member
Do people actually buy aria charts? I saw people selling them on ebay. I've got loads of them from 1988 onwards.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Aria charts?...

I would hazzard a guess and say yes......people collect anything these days! It's actually quite interesting to see some of the things people collect and what they pay for such things. 

If you plan on listing them, check around for prices first, just in case one year is rarer than others for some reason. Any over 25 years old can be listed as retro/vintage, which gets people's attention.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Aria charts?...

Wish the seller with these terms and conditions luck!

If goods are defective I will refund the purchase price less shipping costs. Items that are lost or damaged in transit using normal post are the buyers responsibility.

If you want insurance within AUSTRALIA then please request registered post which will cost $3.00 extra. Shipping will be reduced for multiple buys. If you choose to use registered mail, please check that goods are in good condition on arrival before signing.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Aria charts?...

My dad is a recorc collector since the 1950's, he still collects them. Some may by it if they collect a certain artist who holds the number 1 spot or some just collect them because its aussie music history

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Aria charts?...

I sugest wait for next lot of free listings and list them if they sell well done if not well it cost nothing but your time to try. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Aria charts?...

qball28
Community Member
O.k, I'll try, they seem to be selling them for $2 each or $5 for 6, but I don't see any bids. Thanks.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply