Auction templates and shop banners???

I have only been back at eBay for about 12mths, and I know there have been a lot of changes, but I went looking for auction templates a store banners today and not only could I not find any under an "Australia only" search, I couldn't even find a category to search, in case there was a new trendier name for that sort of thing these days.  Does eBay not allow these to be listed on the AU site any more?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The AU site doesn't allow intangible items, so any seller making HTML templates, banner images etc, would have to mail you a hard copy on disc, or memory card, so listing on the US site would be a matter of practicality. Couldn't really say why there aren't more AU sellers aside from that reason, but I do remember searching eBay for templates about three years ago and the majority of listings being from US sellers back then. 

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

if you want some nice free auction templates go here. all you have to do is sign up

https://freeauctiondesigns.com/
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks Harley, but I was just wondering where all the talented designers that used to make them here had got to?  Do you know if they are no longer allowed?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

i use a template for all my listings Check above post
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Yeah, I did that, but they are almost all OS sellers, and the ones from the one and only Aussie based seller I found all appear to be listed on the US site.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

there is a member here called Montynonuts,(i think) she used to make them on that other site QS, perhaps contact her.

edit here she is

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/montynonuts

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks, I might do that.

I'd still like to know why though, maybe should just ask eBay.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Why buy an auction template when there are an infinite number of free ones if you google "free ebay templates".

There are also a lot of template building sites which make it very easy to create your own, I use robshelp.com

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

The AU site doesn't allow intangible items, so any seller making HTML templates, banner images etc, would have to mail you a hard copy on disc, or memory card, so listing on the US site would be a matter of practicality. Couldn't really say why there aren't more AU sellers aside from that reason, but I do remember searching eBay for templates about three years ago and the majority of listings being from US sellers back then. 

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply