AusPost not threatened by eBay, Woolies match-up

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

perhaps the CEO of Australia post should take a pay cut if he is so concerned about the company. He is being paid an unrealistic amount of $4.8 million in 2014.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Why would it threaten Aus Post?

The seller stll needs to pay exactly the same postage cost to send the parcel to the buyer's collection point.

Aus Post should benefit from the system - less payments to contractors for home deliveries and less parcels left awaiting collection at outlets.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Why would Auspost be threatened?  It can only be good for them.  The parcels still go by Auspost, but instead of lots of individual deliveries a day to individual addresses spread across town, they will make one big delivery  to the local Woollies store, think how much time that will save the delivery drivers.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Auspost may be theratened by the Officeworks new Mailman system. Cheaper. easier, quick, & hopefully they will payout when you make a insurance claim, not like A failure post.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Too bad I don't have an officeworks within 250km so I can't use it. Great for city dwellers I suppose.

Latest reply