Aust Post Can't Get it Right Delivery Thread

Mmmm Glen Waverley to Moorabbin 18.3 Km - 26 min by car

Aust Post delivery time lodged regular parcel 6 business days - no evidence of scenic route taken, which is a bit unusual really  Cat LOL

New Picture.jpg

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Smiley
Message 11 of 44
Latest reply

lolobgo
Community Member

you nearly would have been better hand delivering it, begging for no bad feedback, on a gold platter that the buyer could keep free of charge... 

Aust post are good when they are good and mental this time of year.... 

delays like that you may want to look at posting somewhere else than your local..... (Sadly) Or just try one... could be ANYTHING! (it's like sending parcels into the sea... dunno if or when they MAY show up... 

Message 12 of 44
Latest reply

Seriously though those delivery times are shocking and I would at the very least be asking for my money back (not that it changes anything though)

Message 13 of 44
Latest reply

Bit like a bingo estimating delivery times for parcels I am sending at the moment.

I spent 40 minutes on the phone today to AP chasing up reimbursement for two express post satchels that took way over, next day delivery, to reach their destinations - they make it soooo difficult. Investigation was opened a couple of weeks ago now, I should not have had to chase up.

Message 14 of 44
Latest reply

if they made it easy.... 

They would be losing more money than they get now.....  Good lord, could you imagine the money they would loose if they made it easy?!?!

But you are totally right, you should not have to chase it up. They are supposed to provide a SERVICE, not a pain in butt...

Message 15 of 44
Latest reply

Also hope you weren't on your mobile.... 

Message 16 of 44
Latest reply

This was one of the express parcels tracking - that I was following up with AP today. Opened investigation for compensation on 5 Dec.

Whats to investigate - epic fail.

New Picture.jpg

Message 17 of 44
Latest reply

EPIC FAIL is an understatement and a half. 

How the hell could they keep you on the phone for 40 minutes over THAT??????????

Message 18 of 44
Latest reply

Took a while on hold as they are very busy on the phone this time of year with lots of customers that are not happy .... well I imagine that ...

Then because I had two investigations for compensation open, they had to process each, including each money order, separately  Cat Frustrated

Message 19 of 44
Latest reply

It looks like the sunshine west processing facility decided to hold your parcel for a couple of days

Message 20 of 44
Latest reply