Australia Post - No communication

Is anyone else having trouble getting a response from Aust Post store on eBay?

Put an order in over weekend, usually posted out in 2 days, nothing posted as of today, sent two emails asking what is happening and still no response.

They are usually very good.  

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I called and that must have worked as I received an email apologising that my order was processed late.

Some thing not quite right. As if us sellers need all this right now, can anyone get it right lately!

I knew I should not have given up chocolate this month ................

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

They are skulking because of the new weight restrictions on the flat rate boxes - no announcement, but compulsory new reduced weights after 12  May.

So I hope you didn't buy boxes.Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

that's strange... that would make it almost a week and they haven't posted it yet... well just treat them like any other seller that hasn't posted your item after almost a week.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

about Australia Post:  can someone check out this listing - I get all the text squashed up on the right sideaust post box 10 april 2014.JPG

Mouse over image to zoom
Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Details about  Australia Post eBay Flat Rate Mailing Box (Bx2 20 pack)

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I called and that must have worked as I received an email apologising that my order was processed late.

Some thing not quite right. As if us sellers need all this right now, can anyone get it right lately!

I knew I should not have given up chocolate this month ................

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply