Thanks for the heads up. 

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Australia Post Price Hikes

Thanks for link Bill

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

I'm wondering what "local country parcels" are?

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

Currently I can send a parcel within 50 km. of my local country PO for a cheaper price than normal. Prices are around 25% less than regular Australia wide prices. I already use this service when I can and assume that is what it is referencing.

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

How do you get it? Does it come up automatically, or does the PO have to adjust the regular amount? I've posted quite a few parcels locally and always been hit for the full amount.

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

I regularly used this service to send parcels to my grandsons who live 40kms away,but was told months ago it was no longer available.

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

Thank you. 

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

How do you get it? Does it come up automatically, or does the PO have to adjust the regular amount? I've posted quite a few parcels locally and always been hit for the full amount.

The PO staff enter the post code into the computer when they weigh the parcel and it comes up automatically. The last time I used it was around 4 weeks ago. I live around 50 km. from the fringe of my states capital city, but have used it in the past to send parcels right into the city and still recieved the discount. The radius seems to be much larger than 50 km. The last parcel sent a few weeks ago went around 100 km. away.

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

Hmmmm, might have to question my PO next time I post something locally.

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply