Australia Post Tracking

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with Australia Post not updating there tracking info or loosing packages. About the four time I have noticed it for something I have posted.

I posted an item on the 10-9-2014, it was going from the Central Coast NSW to Sydney.....it still hasn't arrived!!!

I posted an item that was going to Western Australia and it arrived about three days ago, it was posted only on the day before 9-9-2014.

Should I consider it lost?

It obviously shouldn't take longer to get to Sydney that's for sure. I did contact Aust.Post and will post the email from them when I get home, but it has already taken twice the time they quoted to me in the reply email.

Should I hive a refund as yet, I am prepared to if they have lost it, but it leaves me out of pocket for their stuff up!

Cheers

Matt

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Australia Post Tracking

I certainly wouldn't jump any guns just yet.

Has your buyer questioned the delivery ? If not, be patient, AP is not an exact science, a parcel heading to WA may have fluked it onto the next available flight, another parcel to NSW may still be sitting in sorting.

In my experience, until you hear from a buyer with a problem, consider all is well, don't go looking for trouble.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Australia Post Tracking

over the past month ive had a few tracking numbers showing in transit yet buyers have left feedback saying arrived.

aussie post has been a bit slack in updating tracking at times.  

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply