Auto relist

I contacted ebay rethe fact that  the auto relist option missing. Received a prompt reply

" I understand  how important for you to have the auto relist feature, at the same time, it is actually  just a promotion to all of our new sellers here on eBay to encourage them to list more items"

I think I have been using it for over a year! so now I have 40 free lisitngs and just hope that I get offerred more during the month

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Auto relist

Many long-term sellers (including me) with reasonable turnover get them.

Try editing your listings at a later date; a few hours or a day after you first list them. This seems to reactivate them sometimes.

There is currently a promotion for 500 free listings until 27 August. Did you get that? If not there is a link in the 500 free listings thread. it might work.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

i also lost my free relists.

i still get the 40 free listings per month

so now instead of running 7 day auctions with the free relists i have changed to fix priced items at i higher price than the auctions set to 30 days.

sales have dropped but i'm not selling as a business just reducing my hobby collection so dont worry too much.

so i'm thinking ebay is the loser really. thats on my selling anyway.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

I'm far from being a new seller and still get them. Usually why they disappear is because you've earned more than the threshold. 100 sales AND $12,000 (not OR like eBay like to mention). If you haven't achieved that, then you've fallen foul to the eBay gremlins.

Further to what davewil said, if you try clearing out your browser cache and cookies, that will often see them return. I've noticed when there are free listing promotions running they disappear more frequently than normal. As Dave said, just go back later and revise. I've also found if I revise via the app, often the box will show up there.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

It happens all the time, not even eBay knows why it does that. It usually clears up within a day.
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

I've lost them on this account, certainly haven't had 100 transactions and definitely not $12,000, although I wish, lol

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

Tippy, you always have the best advice!!

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

Thank you for your replies. I have tried checking every day and its still not there, have cleared cache and cookies, will try via the app. WIsh I was a large seller. While I receive the 500 free a month I can just relist.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

My guess is that you have passed the threshold for sales.

Your feedback score is around 350 for 12 months. If only half of your buyers leave feedback, you would have made around 700 sales for the year. I havnt sat down and worked out your average item sale price, but at a glance it would be around $20. Either way you have almost cetianly crossed the threshold of too many sales.

On the upside, I suspect sellers who dont recieve the 3 free relists have more success with the regular "150 freebies" offers than those who do recieve the regular 3 free relists. 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Auto relist

Just another thought. If you have passed the threshold of 10k in sales it is worth remembering that ebay are required to report your income from sales to the ATO and Centrelink. If you have not been declaring your income to either of these organisations, it may be time to make sure your records of stock purchases, sales, profit margins etc.  are up to date.    Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply