Automated Invoices

Hi all,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but just wondering if anyone knows if Automated Invoices can be turned off ?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Automated Invoices

Sorry no.

At one stage it could (I think a store might have been needed though) but it looks like ebay have a new thing in the site preferences or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

http://contact.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ManageBuyerCommunication#

I don't think an invoice is being sent, just a "buyer wins" notification, as at the bottom of the pages they say it isn't needed most of the time.

It would be good to be able to disable these emails though.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Automated Invoices

Thank you for your quick response - that's all I could find too and there doesn't appear to be any way of disabling it ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Automated Invoices

I think I still have them disabled and the only email being sent is when I post an item, mainly so buyers didn't just pay for multiple orders instead of combining, so it may still be possible.

It shows in selling manager pro how many emails are sent and the funny thing is that the number of emails being sent to my customers still only shows as one when I mark an item as sent.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Automated Invoices

So they don't pay for multiple orders instead of combining is the very reason I was asking the question actually.  I figured if they didn't get that instant invoice, it might reduce some of my headaches.

I guess I may have to contact CS, but that just seems to be a waste of time these days . . . . .

Hahaha, a bit off the subject, but since I've been searching for answers and looked at Selling Manager Pro, (I tend to 'Set & Forget' so to speak)  I came across the automated email regarding Feedback, it's probably past time they made some changes to that with the new defective system.  It still implies 3 is Neutral !!  They should be makers Buyers aware a 3 is now considered a Defect !!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply