BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

One, Two, Three O'clock, Four O'clock BLOCKED,

Five, Six, Seven O'clock, Eight O'clock BLOCKED.
Nine, Ten, Eleven O'clock, Twelve O'clock B-L-O-C-K-E-D,
We're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight.

Put your DEFECTS on OUR STORE, TWOS AND ONES',
BUT We'll have some fun, when YOUR FEEDBACK’S DONE.

CHORUS:

We're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight,
We're gonna BLOCK, BLOCK, B-L-O-C-K, 'till broad daylight,
We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight.

When the STARS ARE one, two, and NO MORE,
If the SELLING SLOWS DOWN, we'll HIT THE FORUM FLOOR.

CHORUS

We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight

When the NON-PAYERS
HIT five, six, and seven,
We'll be STILL BE BLOCKING in SELLER’S heaven.

CHORUS

We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight.

When it's SCAMMERS, FRAUDS & SHILL BIDDERS too,

I'LL BE SCREWED OVER ON EBAY ... and now so will you.

CHORUS

We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight

When EBAY’S DOIN’ THEIR MAINTENANCE, we'll cool off then,
Start BLOCKIN' 'round the CLOCK AGAIN.

[... For anyone who doesn’t know, this is a famous song by a band called Bill Haley & The Comets called ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK, the 1950s. ... I needed a laugh, being both blocker and blocked on Ebay.].

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

AARRHHH it's the week end isn't it.Smiley Wink

View solution in original post

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

you made me smile ... cheers

I had a buyer defect me for item not as described ... her feedback nice dress but too short for me

the items description and title both stipulated MINI DRESS and the listing included measurements

how is this my fault ???

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

5kazam
Community Member

I'm certainly not surprised at YOU being BLOCKED.

Your penchant for leaving negs and claiming from PayPal seems to be a bad habit you've gotten into.  A person who thinks she is so clever getting everything for free.

Serial pest to sellers.  

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

On the contrary, I just looked up our BLOCKED LIST and 5KAZAM is actually on it. LOL. Now why would that suprise me?! Hmm, ...

So when you say "claiming from PayPal seems to be a bad habit you've gotten into. A person who thinks she is so clever getting everything for free. Serial pest to sellers." you are obviously talking about yourself ... since we have never done that to a seller...

Now stop stalking us on Ebay forums and if you've been stealing from sellers, then contact every one of them and pay what you owe them.
Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

@fabulous-gift-emporium wrote:
On the contrary, I just looked up our BLOCKED LIST and 5KAZAM is actually on it. LOL. Now why would that suprise me?! Hmm,   Block me all you like.  I would never buy the cheap junk that you sell at any time. You just have to be joking...!!!

So when you say "claiming from PayPal seems to be a bad habit you've gotten into. A person who thinks she is so clever getting everything for free. Serial pest to sellers." you are obviously talking about yourself ... since we have never done that to a seller...No, not talking about myself.  When I occasionally buy, I pay, and it stays PAID.  Remember what was put up on another thread about your buying 'habits'.  In case you forgot, here it is again http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=fabulous-gift-emporium&Dirn=Left+by  I assume you can read what you have written in your feedback to others.
Now stop stalking us on Ebay forums and if you've been stealing from sellers, then contact every one of them and pay what you owe them.  Stalking is not something I could be bothered doing, but your posts do require comment.  As said above, when I buy, I pay, and it stays PAID.  
If I was you I'd be asking for some alternative medication, because what you are on obviously isn't working.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

I checked toohaus before you posted that link and I have to say, that's one seriously unlucky buyer! Doesn't look like much of an attempt to contact the sellers in question to try and sort something out either. Wham, bam, thank you mam, here have a neg because I don't believe in communicating.

While some of the negs may have been warranted, some of them were nothing but petty. I guess that means I'll be added to the special list now. Do I care? Not one bit.

They are happy to neg the daylights out of people, then get all up in arms when people neg them. 3 words....pot, kettle, black.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

I think blocking doesn't go far enough. I believe we should shoot anyone that has the audacity to write down those three letters either side of m and n.
Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

In case you have forgotten, Paypal request that buyers who have recieved damaged goods/ or goods nopt as described return thpse goods to th seller via registered post, in order to be refunded.

So anytime a seller like yourself has ripped us off, then we have always lost money by paying for the return that item. If we kept the damaged item due to the postage cost not warranting the return, we lost our money that way.

All the feedback shows us losing money as a buyer which says there are still some very BAD SELLERS on Ebay.

If anything we are an excellent buyer, who has purchased bulk items from sellers from Ebay for many years on multiple accounts.

Even when items have shown up 3 months later, we always go out of our way to contact a seller to repay them, if we were refunded for an item not received.

The feedback shows damaged items, items not received and sellers who do not communication order to resolve issues. It also shows dishonest sellers like yourself.

So your statement that we have habitally received 'free goods' from sellers on Ebay is simply another example of your own dishonesty and slandering from what appears top be a very poisonous character operating on Ebay.

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

In case you have forgotten, Paypal request that buyers who have recieved damaged goods/ or goods nopt as described return thpse goods to th seller via registered post, in order to be refunded.

So anytime a seller like yourself has ripped us off, then we have always lost money by paying for the return that item. If we kept the damaged item due to the postage cost not warranting the return, we lost our money that way.

All the feedback shows us losing money as a buyer which says there are still some very BAD SELLERS on Ebay.

If anything we are an excellent buyer, who has purchased bulk items from sellers from Ebay for many years on multiple accounts.

Even when items have shown up 3 months later, we always go out of our way to contact a seller to repay them, if we were refunded for an item not received.

The feedback shows damaged items, items not received and sellers who do not communication order to resolve issues. It also shows dishonest sellers like yourself.

So your statement that we have habitally received 'free goods' from sellers on Ebay is simply another example of your own dishonesty and slandering from what appears to be a very poisonous character operating on Ebay.

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

Thanks for originally posting that link. I trust that as a seller, you will learn something from it ... that being ...

1. that buyers are still receiving damaged goods,

2. goods not as described,

3. not receiving goods at all and then '

4. putting up with not answering emails, and then after all that,

5. sellers being blatantly dishonest in feedback replies as well .... 

I think you need to ask yourself if you have been guilty of doing any of the above to your own buyers over the years?

All our feedback was warranted, after we lost money on every one of those purchases. 

Issues can be resolved, but a very small percentage of bad sellers operating on Ebay, would rather rip off buyers and wear the consquences. I wll not be hidng their activities from other unsuspecting buyers, just because I am a seller as well.

The only time we will ever leave Neg/Neut feedback ... is if it causes us financial loss, due to the seller being at fault. Rest assured, that lacking intelligence and emotional immaturity will not automatically get you on our BLOCKED list. 

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply