Best Image gallery

I have been using Auctiva then Froo to produce a scrolling gallery of images for my listings on eBay. I find that if I change an image in one of my listings the image is changed on my listing but not on the scrolling galleries of Auctiva or Froo, which continue to show the old image. Is there an alternative to Auctiva and Froo which updates the image on the scrolling gallery/

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best Image gallery

With the increasing use of mobile devices Ebay are bringing in changes regarding active content such as scrolling galleries in listings so you might like to read the information in the link below. From 2017 they are going to be limiting the use of Active Content in listings.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/view-item-page#active

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Best Image gallery

you will find that many posters will come here and let you know that, as buyers, they hate scrolling galleries in listings.

Some will even go so far as to say that as soon as they see a scrolling gallery they hit the back button.

edit:  good to see that you have the gallery at the end of your description and not at the top.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Best Image gallery

Since I added a scrolling gallery I have found that buyers have bought multiple items. I think that they look at the scrolling gallery and find records and CDs that are of a type of music they particularly like. If I don't have the gallery they only see the item they have clicked on and not the other 39 or so items have available.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Best Image gallery

With the increasing use of mobile devices Ebay are bringing in changes regarding active content such as scrolling galleries in listings so you might like to read the information in the link below. From 2017 they are going to be limiting the use of Active Content in listings.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/view-item-page#active

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Best Image gallery

Thanks all. I guess there is no scrolling software which will update images when they are revised. I will have to come up with another way of getting potential buyers to look at my other items.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply