Birthday Coupon?

I think last year I received a Redemption Code to use on my birthday. I think it was 10% off any purchase and was good for 7 days or something I can't recall exactly.  

Didn't seem to get one this year. Does it still exist?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Birthday Coupon?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It certainly is not a regular feature of ebay.

I have been a member for over 10 years and have never had a birthday coupon.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Birthday Coupon?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It certainly is not a regular feature of ebay.

I have been a member for over 10 years and have never had a birthday coupon.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

saarzi
Community Member

I got one this year on my newer account that I dont use much (at all), but not my regular account.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

I received an email from eBay looking forwards to my birthday.

I found it quite insulting...it was hey, great, it's your birthday, come and spend up big on all the entertainment stuff you will need like outdoor furniture and other assorted bleep. No discount offered of course. Getting on for 12 years here. So be happy they thought of you in a nicer way 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

Wow, maybe I should be glad they did not remember my birthday.

The only person to send me any "offers" for my birthday this year was my optometrist....I was offered free testing for diabetes related eye diseases if I booked before October.  Seeing that I paid for those very tests earlier this year I was not about to have them done again before next year,

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

That's a shame about the timing of the free tests.

Hope all's good with you Lyn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

Yes, Amber, all is good here but I do get a bit upset when I read of all the vouches and freebies that ebay are handing out to to newcomers and low volume buyers while they ignore those of us who have supported them for many years.Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

I don't think I've ever had a coupon either girls, but maybe that's because eBay sends me lots of lovely CS questionnaires.........

Spoiler
Which I very diligently fill in......................Oh, hang on THAT'S why I don't get any freebies..............smack.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

Hiya Padi 🙂

Lyn, it seems that eBay tends to run an incentive program rather than a rewards one.

The more one spends the less one gets.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Birthday Coupon?

I got a birthday voucher 10% off only a few months ago, so yes they still exist

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply