Bulk edit price

Hi sorry if this has come up before but i cant seem to find it.

I am changing the material i use to make my products to a more expensive one.

So i am looking at increasing my items, say 10%

I have nearly 1000 so i dont want to do this manually.

Is there a way i can simply bulk edit and add a percentage to all my items because they are all varying prices all buy it now.

motoXart

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bulk edit price

I don't believe you can do what you're asking

But, you can bulk edit all items of the same price at once. So, go through your listings, select all the ones which are, for example, $10 (I beleive you can order them by price, so then it's just a matter of clicking all the ones in the group) Then bulk edit that group, change all their prices to $11 at once, save, and repeat with the next price increment. Not quite as easy but far easier than doing each one individually.

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Bulk edit price

I don't believe you can do what you're asking

But, you can bulk edit all items of the same price at once. So, go through your listings, select all the ones which are, for example, $10 (I beleive you can order them by price, so then it's just a matter of clicking all the ones in the group) Then bulk edit that group, change all their prices to $11 at once, save, and repeat with the next price increment. Not quite as easy but far easier than doing each one individually.

Hope that helps

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Bulk edit price

As far as I'm aware no. you will have to sort by price first eg highest to lowest in your active listings then edit all those items with the same price bulk. Move to the next lot of items that have the same price etc until you work through them.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Bulk edit price

That is fine,  should make the process less painfull as i mainly have around 4 or 5 prices for all items

Thanks for your help.

motoXart

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply