Buyer Cancelled sale - who pays listing fees

Hi All, just a quick question, I have a buyer who wants to cancel two of her purchases. I requested that she put in a Canelation request with Ebay which have come through. I have not sent these items (or the others purchaed at the same time) BUT she did pay before waiting for a combined postage rate. Can anyone advise if I still pay Final Value fees for these items as I did not instigate the cancellation. Cheers, Dave

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Once you select the reasonn as the buyer wants to cancel you will get a link to refund the buyer and once you do that your fees will be refunded.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You have to initiate the cancellation, the buyer can't do it. You can find the link on the drop down to the right of each item on your selling page. You then have to wait for the buyer to accept the requests. If they don't you should be able to close them after 8 days (sometimes 10). You'll then get your fees back.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

And sometimes you have to chase ebay up for the refund as they sometimes don't give it to you and call it "an internal error" when you contact them. Am chasing up on one at present - 1 month on and its still not showing as credited back.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply