Buyer having issues paying on combined invoice

Morning 🙂
I have a buyer having difficulty making payment on a combined invoice.  Even though preview of invoice looks okay, when buyer goes through Pay Now, only one of the items is showing for payment.

I have checked with customer support, generation of invoice is correct and their suggestion is re-invoicing for remaining items.

Looking at the boards I get a feeling this is a 'glitch' if buyer is trying to make payment through the ebay app as opposed to a desktop or through browser.

Any info appreciated.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Pretty sure you have to go full site to pay combined invoice.

The app is hopeless, and won't/doesn't work for combined invoices

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you imastawka.

I'm pretty sure this is the problem.  Really frustrating.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I've also had problems using the app.

It's handy for monitoring things but pretty carp for most other things.

If I'm out and about I now wait until I get home to complete transaction payments.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

If your buyer only has a phone, no computer, just tell them to go via a browser as opposed to the app. When they try to access the page via a browser, it will taken them to the mobile version. If they scroll down to the botton there should be a link to full version, desktop version or whatever they call it. They'll know the link when they see it. I've found accessing it via the Chrome browser as opposed to the one called "internet" works much better and is less buggy. If they don't have the chrome browser, it's a free download from the app store or google play (depending on their phone).

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

If you sent a combined invoice to a phone user, it will get sent to them as a email, all the phone user has to do is touch the pay invoice part in the email, thats how i do it when i get an invoice
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for the posts and information ~ much appreciated 🙂

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply