Buyer purchased item no payment made.

A buyer purchased an item 21 oct and no payment made.  I sent payment invoice with no reply.  I sent a message this week asking if they still wanted item and they replied yes, they will make payment.  As this buyer is overseas their screen is showing postage for Australia.  How do i send another payment invoice so i can amend the postage.  I am unable to locate the original payment invoice to resend. Or is there another option? Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Go to your sold list and change the option to view 60 days if it's not there.

Then to the right of item select send invoice.

Adjust postage and DO NOT click recalculate, just preview to check it and send.

The new invoice will override the old.

(best not to leave it so long as your cut off point to open an unpaid item case is 32 days to get your fee back if a buyer doesn't pay)

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

i have already tried to resend invoice but it did not give me the option. that is why i posted this question.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Maybe you could send them an amended invoice through paypal?   Paypal have facility to send anyone an invoice.

You will have their email address in your own email when the item sold

you could put all the details in the text field

When they pay, you mark it as paid in ebay and bobs your uncle.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@greendreams wrote:

i have already tried to resend invoice but it did not give me the option. that is why i posted this question.

Next to the sold item in My eBay, there should be a dropdown menu headed "More Actions" - if the 'Send Invoice' option is there, then on the next screen you will have to adjust the postage price and click send. Sometimes, if you can't access this option from My eBay, you can access it by clicking the "View order details" option, or by viewing the original listing page.

If you're not able to generate a new invoice with adjusted postage costs via eBay at all, the only other option you really have is to generate ine independently via PayPal (just make sure you reflect what the invoice is for, eg item title and number). 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Had a look at your listings, it says on them you post to australia, might have something to do with it ??, also i didn't think you could post over seas till you had a certain number of feedback, again i could be wrong....
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply