Can I vent a minute??

Just got two return requests for tops (same buyer). They were a size 14 and a size L from two different brands. Apparently both are much too small 'even though she's a size 12', and obviously they are not the sizes I said, even though their brand labels and manufacturer size labels are STILL ATTACHED (these aren't random chinese brands, they're jay jays and barkins)

Not only does she look for a refund, which, fine, whatever, but she demands that I repay the postage because I advertised them wrong (and makes no mention at all of returning them of course) What, because she knows what a size 14 is better than jay jays and barkins?

The issue is that they were semi-fitted tops. I'm sure she is a 12 in a target shirred maxi dress, not so much in workwear lady. 

The thing is, I've just realized, this is the person who asked for a steep discount on these items two weeks ago. I never do discounts or 'best offers' or anything except my advertised one, because in my experience, the people who ask for discounts and deals are FAR more likely to complain or just generallky be idiots who don't know what size they are (there's a difference between the 14 being a bit tighter than expected, and claiming the 14 is actually a 10, mislabelled by the brand, because you're a 12 and it wont fit)

But, this one time I agreed to give her a deal because I am recovering from a medical situation and trying to get my sales moving again after months of no new stock. 

So, thank you customer, for reminding me why I never, ever, ever give discounts or accept offers on anything, ever. 

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Can I vent a minute??

OH,          ok then ambs............................

"races off to buy Kopes a dress..........................."

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

But maybe I'se likes wearing a dress.   Won't interfere with me epee.

download.jpg.......................................................Lol, just joshin.

image host
Message 22 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

I now think I'm going to have nightmares and flashbacks about this                      forever........................

Spoiler
Hopefully when your epee has destroyed the hem of your beautiful dress I got you, you'll be able to neatly stich it together again.
Spoiler
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo            smileys-scare-207731.gif

Message 23 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

@padi*0409 wrote:

KOPES !!!!

Boy Muskies are forbidden to look at dresses unless they are being worn by a lady at the time.................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to the Norti Room with ya.

Yay Dad, you tell him.                  Batgirl the Awesome One...............original.gif

I got hundreds of dresses and I'm a boi..Smiley Surprised

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 24 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

@lane-ends wrote:

smileyfainttd2.gif

Message 25 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

@lane-ends wrote:

@padi*0409 wrote:

KOPES !!!!

Boy Muskies are forbidden to look at dresses unless they are being worn by a lady at the time.................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to the Norti Room with ya.

Yay Dad, you tell him.                  Batgirl the Awesome One...............original.gif

You're a boi? All this time I thought you was a girl! You learn something new every day LOL.

I'm a girl and own 2 dresses. My wedding dress and this hideous hot pink taffeta dress that I just had to have when I was 16 or I was going to die. I kept it all these years hoping to either be invited to a bad taste party or an 80's party, but so far nothing. Although, I do believe the local ball this year has an 80's theme, so maybe I can drag me old hot pink taffeta dress out, with my 6" black heels, fishnets and bright red lippy (I thought I was sooooooo hot dressed like that back then!)

Message 26 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

Oh OK then, I've got an antique Moroccan wedding gown thingie, with gold and silver threads as well.......................and about 500 buttons down the front.

original.gif

Spoiler
"photo deleted"                         

Message 27 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

You're a boi? All this time I thought you was a girl! You learn something new every day LOL.

I'm a girl and own 2 dresses. My wedding dress and this hideous hot pink taffeta dress that I just had to have when I was 16 or I was going to die. I kept it all these years hoping to either be invited to a bad taste party or an 80's party, but so far nothing. Although, I do believe the local ball this year has an 80's theme, so maybe I can drag me old hot pink taffeta dress out, with my 6" black heels, fishnets and bright red lippy (I thought I was sooooooo hot dressed like that back then!)

Wow !! that's something that I would like to see....... maybe not.

Message 28 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

Maybe not would be the better option. I forgot to mention the blue eye shadow to go with it. In hindsight I looked like a trollop! My world would have been over if I didn't get that dress. Considering I wasn't into wearing dresses even back then, I have no idea WHY I HAD to have it so badly! I didn't even like pink. Even mum was scratching her head.

Message 29 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

Momentary fashion insanity. We all have one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 30 of 46
Latest reply