Cant view order details page, goes to Ebay Deals

Hi,

I have been trying to view order details for a recent sale but all I get is an option to confirm to win a car or something and then it takes me to an Ebay deals page.

I can't see any other option...is there one?

Regards,

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Apparently this has been going on for some days now -  

I see another post "  The View Order details (which I used to print out after sending an invoice) can only be accessed once payment is made by PayPal; if your buyers pay by bank deposit and you mark it as paid, it is still inaccessible"

I don't know what ebay are thinking but it makes it harder and harder to have a good seller experience

If they pay by bank deposit you will have to rely on your email in your own provider to get the buyers address or pretend to "send invoice" without doing so to cut and paste the address.

And I use the Firefox ADblock to stop the silly car ad.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you.  A buyer from the US so will wait for payment and get address from Paypal if I still can't access through ebay.   

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Which browser do you use? I use Chrome (with AdBlock Pro) and have not had any of these issues.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Yes I have been having the same dramas and you cant contact ebay these days they just seem interested in the $$$. You don't get any customer service as a seller. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Which browser do you use? I use Chrome (with AdBlock Pro) and have not had any of these issues.

firefox with adblock - if the buyer hasn't paid I can't see order details

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I use Chrome, I don't have adblock but will look into it.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

my first post so don't be too harsh on me - lol. I am an occasional seller and cannot view order details for one particular sale. I have issued an invoice and am awaiting payment but was able to get buyer detailsby using the " print postage label " option. It brings up all the details you need 🙂

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply