Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

luna-2304
Community Member

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site.

The changes to look out for are:

The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header.

The Community link will move to the footer.

There won't be any drop-down menus associated with the above links. You can still find the pages that used to appear in the drop-down options through the Help & Contact page

A new Notifications section can be found on the right hand side of the header.

Regards

The eBay team.

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

A stupid waste of time by techno geeks with nothing better to do than justify their own existence....Just fire them 

Message 2 of 66
Latest reply

Sooo, the mobile site remains the same 🙂
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 3 of 66
Latest reply

Another "improvement" from ebay to help with seller satisfaction.   I,m getting too old for all of this. !!!

Message 4 of 66
Latest reply

The really stupid part is - why advise us here.  

If you didn't know to look for Community at the bottom of the page (as I didn't), then how are members going to find their way here - except to do what I did, contact  CS).

Why hasn't there been a PROPER announcement to advise everyone this has been done.

I'd prefer the techs to concentrate on fixing known site problems rather than play with the site appearance when it didn't need to be touched.  And most likely now they've played around, they've probably broken something else.

Message 5 of 66
Latest reply

Yep, members are going to find it super easy to find the forums now......what a load of carp! I would much prefer they did something contructive, like fix the 'new look' watch list page, which still gives that stupid error more often than not. On the rare occasion it does work, you delete an item, refresh the page, only to find the deleted items back again. Thank goodness we can still access the old version (for now).

I guess this is eBay's way of making the site even harder to use for new people. Seriously eBay, what were you thinking?

Message 6 of 66
Latest reply

I'm sick of not being able to customise my search view.

Everything disappears, then I can't customise.  To get any

information, I have to click on the listing, every time

(or is that just me?)

Message 7 of 66
Latest reply

I didn't see it in the footer. I couldn't find the discussion board anywhere so I did what I always do and typed "ebay discussion selling" into Google. Thanks Google.

Message 8 of 66
Latest reply

Duplicate thread . . . . LOL
Message 9 of 66
Latest reply

another pointless change from ebay. Changes are suppose to be more user friendly and easier, not harder
Message 10 of 66
Latest reply