Chullora NSW

Has Chullora NSW improved? I noticed 3 parcels landed there approx 8pm last night, thought they will be there until next week, just had to check something else and notice all 3 parcels had moved 2 are on board with driver one is in another post office in NSW so could possibly also be delivered today or tomorrow.

I had noticed parcel seemed to be being delivered in a good time lately wondering if there has been improvements at Chullora NSW and that is the reason. Would be very nice if it is

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Chullora NSW

Must be as I'm receiving parcels quicker than ever b4,they must be reading these boards about all the complaints haha

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

@scrambler3333 wrote:

Must be as I'm receiving parcels quicker than ever b4,they must be reading these boards about all the complaints haha

Not sure what changed but lets hope it keeps up will be good for everyone buyers, sellers and AusPost it is nice to be posting I am happy with AusPost I must admit 

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

your parcels might just be going on a quick holiday then back to chullora, that place is harder to escape from than alcatraz.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

Rumour's out now that they have improved, so much so that the union is about to go in and put everyone back on a 'go slow'!

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

@davidc4430 wrote:

your parcels might just be going on a quick holiday then back to chullora, that place is harder to escape from than alcatraz.

LOL just check the 3rd parcel in onboard with driver and 1 was already delivered. I can not believe it but I am actaully getting exctied about parcels being delivers 

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

@audio-spot wrote:

Rumour's out now that they have improved, so much so that the union is about to go in and put everyone back on a 'go slow'!

I am a firm believe in Unions but they need to stay out of it 😉 This is actually good posting and if they could keep this up AusPost would deserve a pat on the back.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

well if AP has cured the cullora one way door problem (items go in but cant get out) there will be much happiness in the aussie ebay selling community.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

As long as they now fix Sunshine West.

I had one go in there on 12/4, came out yesterday after I had to open a case. Who knows what would have happened if my customer hadn't asked where it was, as I don't usually bother checking tracking.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Chullora NSW

maybe we should put a spoon in our parcels so they can did a tunnel out when they get locked in these hell holes, i mean postal distribution centers.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply