Click and Collect Eligible Categories???

Hi E1,

Can someone please tell me what the Eligible Categories are for Big W and Woolworths Click and Collect service.

Live help was not able to tell me the answer unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I'm not sure there are any "eligible categories" apart from the fact that it has to be capable of being delivered to the store by a parcel delivery service (Auspost or courier).  However it hasn't rolled out everywhere yet so your buyer needs to be in a covered area to use it. It is not supposed to be used for large letters, but I had a customer give me a Click and Collect number and address for a large letter item and it did get there.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks Penny.

This option has been around for a few months now and I am wondering why it wasnt working. I activated it on over 300 listings ages ago and only realised just now it isnt working.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Maybe you just haven't had buyers in the right locations?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

It was only sydney and tasmania to start with and they were adding more metro areas as time goes on.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

The option is not showing on my listings even though I have selected the option in my postage policy.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

According to this page, along with certain listing and postage criteria, you have to 'register your interest' (I've never looked into it myself, so don't really know how to set it all up, but this link has more info, anyway). 

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/click-and-collect

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Many sellers are using this feature, there are also a lot of sellers offering free Click and Collect at the Good Guys and Office Works.

The search results page also enables a search for only items that offer Click and Collect.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I don't know about Good Guys but the Officeworks thing is not part of eBay's Click and Collect, it is separate and run by Officeworks themselves, it also has a door to door delivery option as well as the pickup service.  The problem is there are becoming too many of these Click and Collect, Simply Collect, Pick up in Store things and it gets confusing.  The eBay service ONLY offers pickup at limited Big W/Woollies stores and you ship the same as normal, just to the store address instead of the buyer's home address, and quoting the unique C&C authority number.  If the buyer opts to use it, the address and number comes up automatically on the eBay/Paypal sales record.  I have never "registered" for this but have had buyers use it twice now, so perhaps it is the buyers who have to register and then the option comes up automatically when they shop?  It has never been explained in detail.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@bjmonty28 wrote:

Many sellers are using this feature, there are also a lot of sellers offering free Click and Collect at the Good Guys and Office Works.

The search results page also enables a search for only items that offer Click and Collect.

I just meant I have never tried to enable it so don't know if there's more to it than just ensuring the listing complies (eg postage has to be free, and a trackable service used, so if you have postage listed as just 'standard delivery', it likely wouldn't enable the feature even if you're actually ticking all the boxes).

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply