Click and Send help

I haven't used C&S for a few weeks, just went to use it, filled in the form and it keeps saying

'Please enter delivery address code'

I can't find anything that I have missed.  Does anyone know where this point is??

I just drop them in the red mailing boxes so I don't think it has anything to do with collection point and obviously I have filled out the postcodes.

Anyone got any ideas??

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Click and Send help

I don't remember seeing Please enter delivery address code are you sending to Australia or overseas? I did a couple overseas ones today and regularly send to Australia without any problems.

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

That message is something to do with either your address or the buyers address code that appears on the label.

Erm...have to think what l did to fix it...when you have the label screen open, right up near the top of the screen is your address (it says Address / Group Code). If you click on the little arrow thingy to expand your address, is there an issue there anywhere? Full stop after your town name, wrong post code...something like that.

If that is all correct, then go down to the buyer's address and check that.

One of the two is wrong.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

Just australia

i have never had this before either

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

sometimes it is something as simple as calling the address

South Box Hill Vic

when it should be

Box Hill South Vic

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

The address is just 'Esk' so it can't even be that

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

if you haven't sorted it by now, I find the help people at click and send very friendly and helpful

just ring them tomorrow, I'm sure they will fix whatever it is

1300 662 710

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

As curraone suggests - give them a ring on 1300662710 - it's usually a postcode issue but they are really great with any C&s issues and they just talk you through any problems

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

I ended up logging out and in again and it worked

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Click and Send help

Good you worked it out, but as curraone and heiner said, just for future reference they are awesome with the help line and usually answer quickly and resolve your problem easily.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply