Closing my seller account

I am trying to close my account as I'm fed up with ebay,but when I try to close it this is what I get in response lol.

If your account has been suspended or restricted, you can’t close it until all matters have been resolved.

Ok then so I have attempted to have this matter resolved but again ebay won't resolve it,they just keep telling me that I will

never be able to sell again.

**bleep** if it can't be resolved then how can I close my account without having it all resolved?

Ebay are a bunch of **bleep**en idiots.

How does this ever get resolved then?

Do I stop using the account,which I can but it will still be open forever and that's what I don't want **bleep**!

Is ther a more difficult company to deal with than ebay? Don't think so.

Wake up ebay and hire someone that knows what your members are trying to talk to you about for **bleep**s sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I still reckon you should go straight to the CEO and bypass the human and bot automata.

Allegedly he is trying to keep us small sellers to differentiate the place from the general run of the mill website.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

**bleep** that should be

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I don't think you can close it until  6 months after the last sale.

That's allowing for any cases that may come up for MBG

I think that's what they're referring to......not sure

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

due to paypal 180 day returns etc you cannot close your account for 6 months after your last sale-after all it is still possible for someone in month five to get a refund from paypal for any item sold to them, or even a credit card chargeback in this time period-so you really have to wait about seven months for everything to sort itself out and then your account can close. 

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

My account was suspended exactly 8 months ago so it's way past the 6 months

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Just in case you haven't seen this - http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/account/closing-account.html

I still think you should start another and use success as a way of payback. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

I have been through all the avenues of trying to end this great relationship I and ebay have 

and ebay just won't let me go nor let me sell,and I don't know why?

If I could just have a little word with the CEO I know I'd make him see sense of all this **bleep**.

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

I was always brought up that when you rely on other peoples money for your own survival you should always 

accept the job and if there are any issues then they could/should be resolved as the gravy train might one day

run out of gravy.

Big business is about growth and not to make up some lame excuses and to lose clientele that can potentially

make you $$$$$$$$$$$$

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

I still reckon you should go straight to the CEO and bypass the human and bot automata.

Allegedly he is trying to keep us small sellers to differentiate the place from the general run of the mill website.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

If your selling ability has been suspended then why do you need to close your account, just don't use it anymore. If it states in ebay's terms that a suspended account cannot be closed with unresolved issues then you agreed to that clause when you signed up at the start so can't complain now if ebay are implementing their policy.

Perhaps there is no resolution to the probllems which means, as you so bleeping put it, it will stay open forever.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 10 of 19
Latest reply