Combined invoice appears uncombined to buyer

Second time this has happened: I combined an invoice of several items for a buyer, and at my end it shows a combined order with a single total. However, the buyer received an invoice with only one item on it. Any suggested fixes?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

They are probably using the app. Tell them to use a computer or go to the full site using the browser on their phone. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

In this case I don't know if she's using a phone app, but the previous time (an overseas customer) it was a browser.

eBay's response in chat just now is to send a Paypal invoice but that doesn't actually solve the issue and seems to be a breach of eBay's own policy about conducting transactions outside of eBay.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@charmony wrote:

In this case I don't know if she's using a phone app, but the previous time (an overseas customer) it was a browser.

eBay's response in chat just now is to send a Paypal invoice but that doesn't actually solve the issue and seems to be a breach of eBay's own policy about conducting transactions outside of eBay.

It is not a breach of eBay policy to send a paypal invoice for an eBay sale.

It just means that the transaction is not linked back to eBay.

The sale occured on eBay - accepting a payment by any number of means does not change that.

There does seem to be a few problems reported on the boards over the past week regarding buyers being unable to make payment where invoices have been combined. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply