Completed Listings

pnc75
Community Member

Is there any way I can find my listings that ended on 3/07 this year? No. i don't have the item no. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Completed Listings

pnc75
Community Member

Well good news. I thought I'd share for anyone else that has the same problem.

I found the answer in an old thread :

'Go to your account,  go back to find previous invoice history, if under 90 days the item number will appear on the date you listed it,  enter the number in search, if it is still able to be relisted it will come up, if its isn`t then you need to start a new listing.'

Many thanks to shypansy!

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Completed Listings

They remain in sold or unsold for 60 days.

Check there but change to view items from current month to 60 days.

image host
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

Thanks, kopes. The 60 days must have clicked over last night.

They were there yesterday and I was waiting for the 400 freebies today, and alas, they're gone!

My fault - I need to think in terms of days rather than 2 months.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

Try looking at your completed items in a search page. Click on one of your current listings, then under your name click on the link to see other listings, when it loads, on the left will be the option to show completed listings. I've found a lot still show in there that have dropped off my selling page.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

Of course that should be 40. Wouldn't it be great if it was 400!

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

Feature Store Owners get 400 Free Every month.

Paddy

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

I believe it's 500.

And an anchor store is unlimited.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

Hi Tippy,

Mant thanks for that. I thought we were going to have success, but alas, only the Sold ones are showing back that far.

So frustrated with myself! And with ebay a little too, as i know if I had the item no I could still access it.

Oh well, live and learn.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

pnc75
Community Member

Well good news. I thought I'd share for anyone else that has the same problem.

I found the answer in an old thread :

'Go to your account,  go back to find previous invoice history, if under 90 days the item number will appear on the date you listed it,  enter the number in search, if it is still able to be relisted it will come up, if its isn`t then you need to start a new listing.'

Many thanks to shypansy!

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Completed Listings

If you keep all your emails you can click on the item link up to 90 days later and relist that way. I have a different folder for each month's emails and delete them when they're two or three months old (when I know I've definitely got a later email for each item).

Another thing you could have done was to schedule them ahead of time. You can schedule up to 3 weeks ahead and you can edit the start date later on if you need to.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply