Confirm your contact information... no phone number listed and I can not enter one.

I go through the process of setting up an item for sale.  It all goes well until the final step of "confirming your conrtact information"... It states "to confirm your number we'll send a PIN to the number shown below".  There is no number listed below and there is no where i can write one in.  I have updated my number in the address section but it doesn't help.  Does it have to be a landline?  Strange if it does, I don't think many people have land lines any more.  Most people that do have land lines probably only use them to find their mobile phones when they lose them somewhere inside the house.

I'm not having much fun doing this.  Can anyone offer me some assistance? Why can't things be straight forward and easy?  Why?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Confirm your contact information... no phone number listed and I can not enter one.

From memory, another member had a similar problem a couple of months ago, and it turns out the problem was the format used to type the number. If you go back and try a different format, it might resolve the issue (I have a mobile number on file, and the format I used is 4 numbers in the first field, the remaining 6 in the second field, no spaces, and I've received SMS message alerts ok etc).

If it isn't a format issue, I'm afraid I don't know...

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: Confirm your contact information... no phone number listed and I can not enter one.

raenaf
Community Member

I'm having same problem here. Don't have a phone and not planning to have any.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Maybe the rules are different in Russia for selling items................................

BTFW, old thread sunshine.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply