Confused Sellers - End Up Life Banned

Who would like to message me about how unfair it is when companies are all different about authenticity and how hard it is for the Seller to determine when invoiced to prove that it's not good enough and be repeatedly violated and who has been stung with a lifetime unfair restriction when you are the victim?
Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

your feedback says it all.

2 negatives for selling fake items.

1 false positive for selling a fake item and thats only on the first page.

You keep stating you will no longer list these items in your follow up to feedback.

Yet you continue to do so. What does that make you?

I dont have to defame you as you are doing quite a good job by yourself.

Is that just another conspiracy or fact?

Reply by 2013kerrie11 (15-Feb-14 09:36):
Thank you and I do not list Thomas Sabo anymore 

But you DO

Message 11 of 27
Latest reply

It doesn't matter if you or anyone thinks that ebay allows listings that are not authentic . If you read ebays policies you will find sellers that do this and then check that they have agreed to ebays policies are in fact in violation of the listing policies. If you want to sell fake items you'll probably need that lawyer again to help you sort out how to pay the fines. I can't understand why people would want to rip off their fellow citizens .
Message 12 of 27
Latest reply

You are all wrong!
THIS IS JUST MORE EVIDENCE FOR MY LAWYER.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY LISTINGS FOR SALE
AT ALL
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO LIST THOMAS SABO ON EBAY I FOUND OUT
MY INVOICES FROM SUPPLIERS SAID THOMAS SABO
I AM TRYING TO WARN THAT EBAY VIOLATED ME NOT ON THE FEEDBACK LISTINGS AND I HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT FROM THOMAS SABO SAID I WON'T LIST THEM AGAIN AFTER RESTRICTION. SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
Message 13 of 27
Latest reply

None of us are wrong because the TiME to do your research is BEFORE listing not afterwards. There is no excuse in the Law for ignorance so you will loose . Perhaps your intentions were all good but now after the fact you have no case ,
Message 14 of 27
Latest reply

I am attempting to tell you;

I receive violations from Ebay and then they write and apologise to me and relist items which they then violate me again, then listings I did not list, removed feedback, stopped a woman revising the feedback she was mistaken, violated me when the items did not have a brand. Contributed to the violations and would not not stop on me. It is found that many of you will not be able to provide Authentic guarantee, so before you start getting high and accusing me, joining In on the scrum on top of me, remember, big brands have proven with me that I am correct to state that every listing of everyone selling that product will be removed and on and on and on and Ebay accepted items as authentic from people with fake certificates and made it their policy and asked to provide. We have counted thousands of fakes, so before you start jumping in and Accusing me, be prepared yourself to realise that a quick check on you and you mAy not be as perfect as you portray.
Message 15 of 27
Latest reply

Yes you are not allowed to sell Thomas Sabo (fake or real) as you are not an authorised reseller. Same thing for anything Ed Hardy you cannot sell used or new clothing on eBay. Ed Hardy is part of the Vero program so any of these type of listings get self reported/removed automatically.

Move on already. Your lawyer doesn't sound very bright if he doesn't understand that you are not an authorised reseller and shouldn't be selling the products and even he would be wise surely he would advise you not to make this a big deal as you have been selling COUNTERFEIT products.

Who cares what other sellers are doing. You got caught and they will be soon too for they are not authorised resellers.
Message 16 of 27
Latest reply

I did my research based on ebay accepted proof of purchase.
Message 17 of 27
Latest reply

"MY INVOICES FROM SUPPLIERS SAID THOMAS SABO"

Yes and they are selling counterfeit products to you. Maybe it is your supplier you should be going after. eBay rightfully shut down your eBay account due to multiple policy violations due to selling counterfeit products and I would imagine this would have been because previous buyers have reported your account for selling counterfeits and/or PayPal disputes opened.

"I did my research based on ebay accepted proof of purchase." - so do you have on official company letter head from Thomas Sabo that they authorise you to be an authorised reseller? I can also sell you a batch of counterfeit goods and issue you an invoice as 'proof of purchase'.  

Message 18 of 27
Latest reply

I read your post and thank you for most of it, I wanted to let you know that building up to the realisations of what was ok and not, took a process and I was not a con artist and did take steps to get to the bottom of it. Just to add "getting caught" may I add to that, many sellers do not understand straight away and think they are not doing wrong. So, please understand my intentions.
Message 19 of 27
Latest reply

Thomas Sabo is not part of the Vero program and yes I do have an invoice of a company letterhead claiming to be the compAny of one of the violated listings.
Message 20 of 27
Latest reply