DOES THIS FEEBAY WEBSITE EVER WORK CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this feebay website  provide  a website that EVER works properly, feebay are quick to take my listing fees and fvf but cant provide a WORKING WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@badbundybear wrote:

Does this feebay website  provide  a website that EVER works properly, feebay are quick to take my listing fees and fvf but cant provide a WORKING WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it in a Nutshell.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

damm straight !!

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

@badbundybear wrote:

damm straight !!

In this instance - NEVER BEEN  WRONG ( that is also typed in a whisper )

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

It's a bit like a Lucky Dip. Sometimes it does & sometimes it dont. Depends of wevver da ebay Gremlims is awake & active. 🙂 

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Maybe it's 'cos of the internal  trading in $billions of shares  - there isn't any real money in the eBay coffers to maintain the site.

treasures(??) sorry don't know the rest, keeps posting pics of the tech team - I think their names are Joe, Curly and Mo...!!!

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@badbundybear wrote:

Certainly doesn't operate as a website run by a company that turns over billions every year, with its core business focused on providing on-line services.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

It's hard to imagine how eBay ever got to where they did, given the degree of incompetence displayed by those in charge (not to mention the worthless techies and CS reps). Looks like it's finally biting them in the bum though, as things are very quickly going downhill, with no obvious sign that they're slowing, either. Oh well, can't say I'm sorry to see the end of eBay. It's not as if they don't deserve it.
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I just got to complete my first ever survey. First question, how likely would you be to recommend eBay to friends/colleagues to sell. 0 not likely at all, 10 very likely. I ticked 0. Last question, if all the changes you liked were implemented, how likely would you be to recommend eBay to friends/colleagues to sell. 0 not likely at all, 10 very likely. I ticked 0.

They can make as many changes as they like and I still wouldn't recommend them. Not when there is so much to enhance the buying experience, while screwing the sellers over.

Besides, out of the changes they suggested in the survey, the only ones I said I liked was being able to send an invoice from the phone app. The other was that sellers pay for return post on SNAD and buyer pays return postage for change of mind.

I believe eBay has gone too far now and they won't be able to recover. Past the point of no return if you will.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I did one of those surveys too - and yup same marked as 0 as how likely I would be recommend eBay selling to others - yes a big fat zero

Very sad indeed, a few years ago I marked that exact same question at 9 or even 10 

Cat SadCat SadCat SadCat SadCat SadCat Sad

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply