Does C & S generate carrier reported late shipments?

Using C & S it currently uploads tracking number, but ebay system does not upload any events, as per ebay labels. Does this mean if it gets delivered late Ebay doesn't pick it up as a carrier reported late delivery?

Has anyone actually copped a late shipment due to carrier reported reason on a C & S label??

As tracking number is provided and AP website can provide online tracking to back up any disputes thats not a drawback.

Does it count toward total of positive returns or is it ignored unless buyer responds as per letter rate?

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Even if you go to order details page on these listings they still show estimated delivery, rather than actual delivered date as the ebay labels one do.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I don't think the system works properly because I have been delivering items late for the last month and I have no so called late shipments. It's like eBay turned off the switch for the question on the feedback reply ... I do try though.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I'm guessing someone would have to manually check the tracking, but can't say for sure. 

Maybe someone who uses a courier service that's not fully integrated with eBay might know, as I'd think it would be a relatively similar situation / result. 

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

@dylan11235813 wrote:

I don't think the system works properly because I have been delivering items late for the last month and I have no so called late shipments. It's like eBay turned off the switch for the question on the feedback reply ... I do try though.

The defects only get updated once a month on the 20th as opposed to as they occur. I have a few due as a result of long weekends.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I'm not 100% sure but there seems to be a difference if a tracking number is uploaded prior to a lodgement scan. If entering the number after an item has been lodged (or at the time of creation through ebay or C&S) it seems to display differently.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@lane-ends wrote:

@dylan11235813 wrote:

The defects only get updated once a month on the 20th as opposed to as they occur. I have a few due as a result of long weekends.

Really? When they had the test thing up they showed as they occured...

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Looks like they've changed it to end of month..ie last update was 31st jan

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

They update real-time(ish) from the 20th until then the end of the calendar month, then don't update again until 20th again.

Although I thought defects were updated every Wednesday of Thursday.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

My defects for postage, description and a negative feedback showed up within a couple of days. The one for a neutral showed up in less than 24 hours. I had the postage ones removed on request because I could prove they were posted within my handling time.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply