Drafting an item in advance, does anyone know how many items you can draft in advance.

I want to draft some listings so that they will be set up in advance for when the 40 free listings come out on the 1.8.15. Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number you can draft up in advance?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Drafting an item in advance, does anyone know how many items you can draft in advance.

You can schedule as many as you want.

Just need to set the start time when you do the listing.

I do it all the time, allows me to start listings on the date I want them to start and end at the time I prefer.

Dont worry about being told it is costing you a listing fee when you schedule them, if they start after the first then you wont be charged the listing fee (up to your free limit - 40)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can schedule as many as you want.

Just need to set the start time when you do the listing.

I do it all the time, allows me to start listings on the date I want them to start and end at the time I prefer.

Dont worry about being told it is costing you a listing fee when you schedule them, if they start after the first then you wont be charged the listing fee (up to your free limit - 40)

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Many thanks. I did try to schedule one but it asked for $1.50 listing fee even though on the 1.8.15 I get 40 free listings.

I will take your word for it and schedule them. I hope it doesn't charge me.

thanks

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Why not use Turbo Lister, you can create and keep forever as many listings as you want and just upload them when you want.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hi PJ,

dont know about others but nearly all of my listings are one offs.

I have tried TL but when it listed the layout/format was different to what I had set. I know it was probably me not doing it right but for the sake of the few I might list again in 12 months time against spending time trying to sort out where I went wrong on TL I figured just stick with what you know.

If I get enthused and have some spare time I might go back and try again.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hi Mack, 

how did you go? Did you get the scheduled one free?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply