EBAY ADVERTISING INVALUALBE

I THINK THIS IS BITING OFF THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.  I DONT MIND COMPETING WITH OTHER SELLERS BUT WHEN YOU ADVERTISE ONLINE BIDDING THROUGH AN AUCTION HOUSE THAT IS A LITTLE UNFAIR, AFTER ALL THAT IS WHERE ALOT OF US GET OUR GOODS FROM

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

saarzi
Community Member

"WHEN YOU ADVERTISE ONLINE BIDDING THROUGH AN AUCTION HOUSE "

huh?  where else would you advertise it?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Think you misunderstood. "Invaluable" offers on-line bidding at auction houses. Encouraging bidders to "bid now" at an auction and NOT on Ebay. This is in direct competition with the things we are trying to sell on Ebay! We have to pay all the Ebay fees etc etc whereas I can bid at an auction on Invaluable and all I have to pay is the Auction commission and of course collect my goods or arrange postage. I just feel that this is not what Ebay should be about
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

x3n0m
Community Member

With all the things ebay do to trip up and stiffle sales and manipulate visibility it is in general a loosing battle especially if you sell exclusively on ebay .. in most all categories you will see diminishing returns for effort and ebay deliberately do this so as to boost their short term profits rather than build their long term brand in an ethical manner .. unfortunately other enterprise websites have adopted the same model so very difficult to take any of them seriously when your chosen business partner is actively advertising for buyers to leave the site and buy elsewhere from your competitors .. totally unethical and blatantly untrustworthy is what I make of it .. ebay management actually calls this type of two faced traitorous reptilian activity "disruptive innovation" ..

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply